FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Press Contact: David Goggin 323.465.5637
Brainstorm Introduces DCD-8 Word Clock Distripalyzer
Click here for PDF Brochure
Anaheim, CA, January 19, Winter NAMM 2006 – Brainstorm, the world leader in time code solutions, today introduced the new DCD-8 Word Clock Distripalyzer. Designed for facilities ranging from the small sound studio to the large post-production house, the DCD-8 offers the most comprehensive package for all clocking needs, providing versatility in the widest range of applications.
Word Clock Distributor/Generator
• Reference: External WC, AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, Firewire, Video or Internal Crystal
• Two separate generators capable of generating two rates simultaneously,
assigned to any of eight WC outputs
• Video reference to NTSC, PAL, or HD Tri-level
• Low Jitter Clock with all standard rates up to 192K.
• Three WC inputs and eight WC outputs
• Silent audio sent to all audio outputs
Audio Router / Format Converter
• Audio I/O’s include AES/EBU, S/PDIF, ADAT, Firewire
• Any audio input can be routed to any audio output
• Audio outputs are re-clocked
• Hi-res input frequency counter
• Phase comparison between different sources
• Multiple DCD-8’s can be linked together via cable, while maintaining phase.