Featured on the plus24 NAMM Booth 15123 ACC North Hall Level 1 Jan 24th-27th Anaheim Convention Center
Brainstorm products are designed in close collaboration with plus24, the exclusive worldwide distributor and US sales office. Find a Dealer.
Brainstorm Electronics was founded in 1987 in Los Angeles, California, by 3 engineers interested in solving problems commonly found in recording studios but not always properly addressed by other manufacturers.
After designing several accessories for tape machines and recording consoles, Brainstorm saw the need for time code solutions and a whole product line followed, including time code generators, reshapers, distributors and analyzers. From Time Code, to Video Sync, to Digital Clocks, Brainstorm’s commitment has remained unchanged: to design innovative, high quality products that promote fast and efficient workflow in the studio.
Combines a Reader, a Distributor, a Reshaper, an Analyzer and a Generator. Identifies problems instantly (format, phase, errors), and fixes them.
As a replacement for the industry standard SR-15+, the SR-112 reshapes and distributes time code, while analyzing it.
TIME CODE ANALYZER
- Identifies time code, reports errors (rate, type, drop outs)
- Monitors time code / video phase
- Outputs a complete report via Ethernet
1X12 DISTRIBUTOR/ RESHAPER
- Eliminates level fluctuations
- Buffered outputs; balanced or unbalanced
- Adjustable Output Levels
TIME CODE GENERATOR (Optional)
- Repairs errors such as drop outs or video phase
- Generates new Time Code with or without video reference
The TCG is an option for the SR-112 that enables the user to generate time code. Installation is very simple as it is software only and doesn’t require any hardware modification.
- Generates all standard time code formats
- Genlocks to video sync (HD and SD)
- Repairs time code:
- Copy Mode (Regenerate)
- Jam Sync Mode
- Can also delay time code and correct phase errors
The SP/SR112 is an option for the SR-112 that enables you to remote-control your unit. It includes a serial port adapter and the complete protocol documentation.
- Enables remote control of the SR-112 Time Code Generator
- Includes all commands, such as START and STOP
- Includes all settings such as Start Time and Time Code Format
- Includes current time feedback over the serial port
- Easy installation (rear panel option insert)
Cleans up time code and distributes it to multiple destinations through 8 individually buffered outputs. Ideal for long cable runs. Either of the 2 inputs can be selected.
Like it’s big brother the SR-112 Distripalyzer, the SR-28 can drive time code over long cables, making it ideal for synchronization during live shows and remote recording.
- 2 x 8 time code distributor
- Buffered outputs
- Individual output level adjust
- Low input threshold can help recover unreadable code
- Reshaper eliminates amplitude fluctuations
- Ideal to send TC over long cables
- 2 power inputs for redundancy